Saturday Lora and Derek came over. Its been a long time sence we had a good share time together. We went to see Twilight. I thought I would be bored. Not so. It was very good. Recommend it highly. Then they came back home and Derek played wii and really did a good work out. He has so much energy. After the show we went to daltons book store and bought the second book for Twilight New Moon. Lora read that and had it half finished by the time I took her home. It was a very good day.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
weekend with lora and derek
Posted by wagstaffcrew at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i hate my pics!!
i didnt put any makeup on tat time(i furgot)
but it was still fun...
i saw twilight again for the fourth time!!!
Post a Comment